COCOA COOKIES WITH RASPBERRY...
10 BILLION CELLS OF PROBIOTIC...
THE MOST EFFECTIVE PRE-WORKOUT...
Creatine monohydrate with vitamin C
CRAZE SHOT is a pre-workout in a...
Are you looking for a...
80 servings in a...
Prevents colds Strengthens the...
Helps maintain healthy skin...
Proper functioning of...
As much as 240 mg of calcium in...
INCREASES SPEED AND ENERGY1000...
COMPLETE PRE-WORKOUT FORMULAAS...
ENERGY AND CONCENTRATION IN A...
LESS THAN 0.5 G OF FAT PER 100 G...
LESS THAN 0.5 G OF FAT PER 100 G...
ONLY 59 KCAL PER 100 G OF...
ALLOWS YOU TO SUPPORT THE...
NO ADDED SUGARIDEAL FOR...
ALMOST 18 G OF PROTEIN PER...
750 ml water bidon by...
100% OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY EGG...
CONTAINS 150 MG OF NATURAL...
Large doses of active...
Scientifically designed blend of...
Legal snackHigh protein...
No. 1 Sport vitamins! Vitamins...
NO ADDED SUGARWITHOUT...
BETTER SKIN FLEXIBILITYREDUCTION...
A great alternative to sugarThe...
NO ADDED SUGARWITHOUT...
21 G PROTEINS FOR PORTION,1,3 G...
Delicious milk chocolate with...
VERY STRONG PRE-WORKOUT BOOSTER...
Terms and Conditions
Bicepsshop.nl is engaged in the sale of nutrients, supplements and clothing for athletes that are available on the European Union market.
High quality products
The best prices
Tips for using the items we sell
Contact with the store
5025 JK Tilburg
Tel. +31 618 701 606 / +48 500 170 813
BTW : NL002459414B68
Bank account number:
NL44 INGB 0008 2087 26
NR. BIC: INGBNL2A
WE ARE ASKING ALL THE CLIENTS MAKING PREPAYMENT FOR ORDERED GOODS TO PUT ORDER NUMBER IN THE TITLE OF THE TRANSFER. IT WILL HELP US TO QUICKLY IDENTIFY THE PAYMENT.
I. To place an order:
1. Create or use use your own accont to log in
2. Select the product and then click "Add to basket" button.
3. If you want to place an order without registration-fill in the order form.
4. If the option to place an order without registration is chosen - fill in the order form by entering the details of the recipient of the order and the address where the delivery of the product need to be sent, choose the type of shipment (delivery method of the product), enter the invoice data if they differ from the data of the recipient;
5. The customer can choose the flavor of the supplement by placing such information in a comment.
6. No information results in a random selection of taste.
7. Click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail.
8. Choose prefered payment methods and pay.
9. Each order is treated as a sales purchase agreement concluded via the internet.
10. Every customer, regardless of the form of ordering (via telephone or via online store) accepts the general conditions of Bicepsshop
11. Every customers who log in or make purchases in our store without logging in, at the same time agrees to the processing of their personal data by the company Bicepsshop.nl
12. Bicepsshop.nl processes and stores customer data on www.Bicepsshop.nl in accordance with Dutch law, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act.
11. The company Bicepsshop.nl reserves the right not to execute orders that raise doubts, for example incomplete address, lack of telephone number, etc.
At the same time, we require every customer to provide a current telephone number and e-mail address to contact us about the order.
12. The prices in the shop www.bicepsshop.nl are shown in euros and are gross prices (including BTW).
1. Delivery of products takes place in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Netherlands - from 39.99 € shipping for FREE
Belgium - from 79.99€ shipping for FREE
Germany - from 79.99€ shipping for FREE
France - from 100 € shipping for FREE
United Kingdom - from 120€ shipping FREE
Ireland - from 120€ shipping FREE
2. The delivery costs of the Product are stated to the Customer on the pages of the Online Shop on the "Delivery Costs" tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
4. Orders are delivered to the address indicated on the order form.
5.Packaging desins may differ from those on the photo from the Bicepsshop.nl website. This is due to the frequent changes by manufacturers.
6. The company Bicepsshop.nl is not responsible for the delivery of the goods. In the case of delivery issues you need to contact the carriers.
7. When you buy products in our store, you can return the goods during 14 days without giving a reason.
8.If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the goods are at the consumer.
9.If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after the return or cancellation.
10.The company will execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at the latest within 30 days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can not or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive notification no later than one month after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without penalty and the right to any compensation.
11. Check the package in presence of the courier . If it is damaged, refuse delivery.
12. All information about changes in address, taste, quantity and type of assortment that we accept by e-mail or in the comment when placing the order.
13. The order can be withdrawn until the order has become unrealized at the moment the status is changed in the "order sent". The withdrawal is no longer possible and all costs related to the non-attachment of the packaging are at the expense of the customer.
14. Bicepsshop.nl is not responsible for delays in the delivery of parcels as a result of the incompetence of the courier company or the post.
15. We undertake to execute orders as quickly as possible. In the event that the shopper refuses to accept the product sent without prior contact, all costs incurred will be charged to him.
16. In the event of the loss of a package caused by the Post or courier company, we undertake to immediately file a complaint with the carrier.
17. In this case, the complaint period is extended by the time that the transport company needs to handle the complaint.
18. Bicepsshop.nl undertakes to return a lost good or quantity equivalent within 7 working days after receipt of the compensation from the above mentioned carrier. The reimbursement will always be made by bank transfer to the account previously indicated by the person submitting the complaint.
III. Complaints and warranty
1. All our products are new and original packed.
2. Complaints must be reported in writing to the supplier addresses or with the help of the electronic complaints form, you can find it under (complains and return)
3. It is recommended to submit the complaint description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of the incident, details of the customer submitting the complaint and the request of the customer in connection with the defect of the goods.
4. Goods that are returned as part of the complaints procedure must be sent after you have contacted us and indicated the place of shipment.
5. Complaint / return / exchange takes place on presentation of a valid receipt / invoice.
6. The returned goods can not be opened or damaged.
7. If the client collects a damaged shipment from the courier , he always does so at his own risk.
8. The customer has the right to return the goods without giving a reason within 14 days.
9. The return or exchange of goods is always at the expense of the customer.
10. The condition for repayment of the money on the account is that the goods are intact (the packaging is undamaged and none of the seals has been cut).
IV. Personal information in the online store
1. The administrator of the personal data of customers collected through the online store is the seller.
2. Personal details of the Customer collected by the manager via the Online Store are collected to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal information from the customers of the online store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the delivery method by mail or courier, the Administrator shall provide the Client's personal data to a selected courier or intermediary who performs the transmission at the request of the Manager.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payment or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity that makes the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access and correct his data.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but if you do not provide the personal data specified in the regulations necessary for concluding a sales contract, this contract can not be concluded.
V. Final provisions
Bicepsshop reserves the right to change the rules and recommend customers to re-familiarize themselves with it while placing a new order, because every purchase leads directly to its acceptance.
If any resolution of the Regulations will be legally acknowledged by court as invalid, the other regulations remain valid.
If you have questions, please contact:
tel +31 618 701 606/ +48 500 170 813